Flamingos96 gift card general terms and conditions of use
1. The Gift Card (hereinafter, the Card) is the property of the issuer Filo Doro, LLC (hereinafter, Flamingos96), the holder of the Card is a mere depositary.
2. The Card is only valid in the United States (Puerto Rico and other US territories excluded) to purchase merchandise being sold in any FLAMINGOS 96 store or via www.filo-doro.com.
3. The price of the Card can be paid by any of the means of payment accepted at the FLAMINGOS 96 stores or at www.filo-doro.com. Gift cards shall not be paid by means of another Gift Card.
4. Any outstanding balance of the Card shall not be refunded, or exchanged for cash, except as required by law. The return of any Card which has not be used yet shall be accepted, within the following terms, and always in observance of the statutory term provided:
- Physical Cards, within thirty (30) days as of the date of purchase, for Cards purchased at any FLAMINGOS 96 store, and as of the shipping confirmation e-mail, for Cards purchased at www.filo-doro.com.
- Virtual Cards, within thirty (30) days as of: o the date of dispatch of the Card to the intended recipient, if you have chosen us to be the ones to send it by e-mail. o the date of purchase of the Card, if you have chosen to share it by yourself. The price paid for the Card shall be refunded using the same means of payment used to purchase it. For such refund, the original sales receipt or e-ticket and, where appropriate, the payment card and the payment receipt shall be presented. Return of any card purchased abroad or at any www.filo-doro.com website of any other country shall not be accepted.
5. The Card can be used as often as the holder thereof would like, until the total amount has been used up.
6. The remaining balance on the Card shall be the difference between the remaining balance available prior to the purchase, and the relevant amount used up in such purchase. Where the purchase price is in excess of the remaining balance on the Card, the difference may be paid through any payment means accepted at FLAMINGOS 96 stores or at www.filo-doro.com, as the case may be.
7. The remaining balance on the Card is shown on the cash register receipt every time a purchase is made with the Card, for purchases made at any FLAMINGOS 96 store, or in the information provided upon placing an order, for purchases made via www.filo-doro.com. The remaining balance of the Card may be checked at any FLAMINGOS 96 store or at www.filo-doro.com.
8. Products purchased with the Card at any FLAMINGOS 96 store shall be subject to the general purchase terms and conditions as any other products purchased at said stores. Products purchased with the Card via www.filo-doro.com shall be subject to the purchase terms and conditions shown on the website.
9. Where appropriate, refund for products purchased with the Card which are returned shall be made by FLAMINGOS 96 by crediting the price of the returned product back onto the remaining balance of the Card. However, where the Card no longer exists upon return of the products, the price of such product shall be credited to a Voucher Card. Refund methods hereunder provided are an essential term, and as such, they are deemed to be expressly accepted upon purchasing and/ or using the Card.
10. The Card does not have an expiration date, and shall remain valid until all value stored on the Card is used.
11. The Card is a bearer instrument. Its holder shall be solely responsible for the use and custody of the Card. The Card shall not be replaced in case of theft, loss or damage thereof. However, FLAMINGOS 96 may replace the Card in case of change of format of the Card.
12. Where the virtual Card is purchased via www.filo-doro.com, FLAMINGOS 96 shall not be responsible for the non receipt or the delay in receiving such Card by its intended recipient on grounds beyond FLAMINGOS 96 control, including inter alia:
(i) the deficiencies or the breakdown of telecommunications lines/systems,
(ii) the delay in the transmission of information or data or the loss of information or data which may occur under any of the circumstances provided under letter (i) above;
(iii) the inaccuracy of the details of the recipient of the virtual Card provided by the purchaser of the Card;
(iv) the non delivery of the Card at the e-mail address provided, or
(v) the fact that the e-mail sent by FLAMINGOS 96 is deemed to be spam or unwanted e-mail.
13. Cards originally obtained through any unlawful means shall be null and void and they shall not be used to purchase products, nor shall the price thereof be refunded.
14. The Gift Card shall not be used for the purposes of advertising or promoting products or services marketed by any third party other that the issuer of the card, unless prior written consent is given by this latter.
15. The purchase and/ or use of the Card entails the full acceptance of these terms and conditions, which have been made available to the customer upon purchase of the Card, and which are also available at FLAMINGOS 96 stores and at www.filo-doro.com.
Last updated: 12-04-2023